aqua scroll template

Monday, January 10, 2011

Morning pretties

This is my current studio..also known as my dining room! You can see some of my dolls in the corner of this one..This manniquin is waiting for me to zhjuzz it up..sorry Carson Kressley..I don't know how to spell zhjuzz!

I've been working with my pretties this morning...I made a Marie Antoinette inspired necklace from antique crystal chandelier parts, vintage pink and white glass beads, and vintage pink taffetta ribbon..I really liked how it turned out! I also made some beaded velvet violets from vintage millinery flowers and beads..still have to figure out a final project for those to be a part of. The last pic is just of my paper rosettes and some of my bling..they really look different in the morning light as opposed to the ones I took last night!


My pics are all over the place..I am still trying to figure this blogging thing out! LOL

No comments: