aqua scroll template

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Upcycled projects collaged faux pumpkins and vintage tinsel wreaths


 Hi guys! A few more things made it out of my studio. I love to make things..I am not so keen on getting them listed in my Etsy shop! I made these collaged pumpkins with styro faux pumpkins and vintage sheet music ( Bach) and vintage French dictionary pages. I added handmade black glittered leaves and copper wire tendrils. I think they would look great with other autumnal items..leaves, pinecones, mini white pumpkins..mercury glass..even a fake raven and some apothecary bottles!

 I also finished up a bunch of small silvery tinsel wreaths last night. The base is made of vintage tinsel wired wands that I bent into shape. On this one I added a vintage foil Christmas light reflector and vintage pink mercury glass beads. I added leaves made of vintage French Dictionary pages. I love bling.


 My gramma loved silvery things and pink..I think these would have been approved!


 One these I added  rolled felt roses backed with melted organza petals..and French text leaves..


 All these wreaths can hang any which way or even lay flat..they are a petite 6 inches across..perfect to circle a jar candle.

 This one has a papered 3D French text star.


 More foil flowers I think these are vintage with a modern twist!Simple but POW.


 The last 2 have vintage millinery flowers and the French-y leaves..here aqua..


And this one in pale pink with sage touches with more pink mercury glass beads..yummy. I am like Gramma..hard to beat silver and pink! Hope you are all having a great week. I have another show this Saturday..the Clinch River festival in Clinton, TN. I am praying for a dry weekend! I'll take pix.'Til next time! Julia

2 comments:

dreneewilson said...

I am loving those pumpkins! Very, very chic.
I'm a fan of bronze, black, and silver mercury glass for autumn. :)

byTheArtBug said...

lovely pieces! Love the pumpkins!