aqua scroll template

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Sheet music wedding flowers

Hi guys! I apologize for the gap in posts..I have had a horrible cold for the last week and a half! I'm getting back to work..things just pile up when Mom is sick! This is what I was working on today. These are some sheet music paper flowers I made for a wedding bouquet. These are made with the bride's personal sheet music. She picked pieces that held meaning for her... you can even see her notations on a couple.
The centers are silvery flashed crystal beads.

I like how the different "densities" of the music lend a different look to each layer...there is even a layer of musical "text".


Each one is different. One the edge of one of them, you can even see the words "All You Need Is Love"!





She is planning to mix these in her bouquet with real flowers and peacock feathers...I think they will look fab! Hoping your day is coming up roses.. Until next time! Julia

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you again for doing an amazing job with these. I can't wait to incorporate them into my bouquet!

Melissa at bubbyandbean.com said...

These are stunning! What a wonderful idea! Thanks for sharing them. :)

And thank you for following my blog and for the comment on my post today. I'm following you now too!

xo,
melissa
www.bubbyandbean.com

Kathryn Dyche said...

Those flowers are gorgeous, so beautiful. Hope you're feeling better.