aqua scroll template

Sunday, May 10, 2015

When life deals you cancer

 
 Hi guys..a  lot has changed since my last post. 10 days ago I was diagnosed with uterine cancer. It was a shock to me to say the least. I had a bad pap which the Dr. said not to worry about but I should have a D&C to make sure everything was OK. After the D&C he sad everything "looked good" but you always send it to the lab. The lab said cancer. So this Wednesday I am off for a PET scan ( I think) and more tests and to schedule a hysterectomy and maybe more depending on what they find.

 
 I generally feel I am mostly taking to myself here, but if you are out there, please say a prayer for me or if you don't pray, send a good thought.

 
 I have gone from shell shocked to hopeful and back around again. I did not think one word could possibly run through your mind so many times in a day and night. I feel fine.. just super stressed.

 
I hesitated sharing this here, but I figure I need all the prayers I can get. Thanks guys! Julia

2 comments:

Paige @ Little Nostalgia said...

I'm so, so sorry. Sending you lots of positive thoughts and hope that your CAT scan goes well this week. Hopefully they caught it early and you'll bounce back in no time.

Jicsi said...

So sorry that you're going through this.
Sending you all the love and positive thoughts that I can!
Hope all is as well as can be and wishing you a speedy recovery! <3 x