aqua scroll template

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Rainy day

Rain, rain, rain...I swear this is the wettest summer in the 25 years we have lived in Tennessee.
I think it has rained every other day at least all summer! My garden was a wash out. On the days it isn't raining, it is a sauna..like today.
This was last night. Today we are loading the van for The Gathering show in Knoxville tomorrow...whew! This time I am bringing on the industrial stuff..hope it sells! I plan to  take pix ..if I remember my camera! 'Til next time! Julia

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ugh, it's been the same here in North Carolina. too bad we can't ship this rain over to the west coast where all the fires are....
Debbi
-yankeeburrow

2justByou said...

I hope you remember your camera. I'd love to see pics. The shots that you got of the rain are pretty cool! Right now there are tons of fires out here (I'm in California). We're having lots of "Spare the Air" days where it's recommended to stay indoors because of poor air quality. We could use some of that rain this way!
~Kim