aqua scroll template

Thursday, July 12, 2012

I am still here!

Hi guys! Just a quick note. I have been on vacation for the last 2 weeks and came home to internet problems. My service is spotty to non existant. We have replaced the phone jack, the phone line and the router per the "help desk" suggestions and still constant outages from minutes to hours..mostly hours. "The guy" was supposed to show up between 1 - 5 yesterday and apparently he was abducted by aliens or my neighbors because he still has not shown up. I managed to list a grand total of 2 items in my Etsy shop today and I am not very happy! My husband was on the phone for an hour today (and 20 minutes each the last 2 days) with the "help desk". Today they transfered him and cut him off. GRRRRR.. So hopefully eventually I will be back on here posting pics. Tonight I am posting this note before my internet disappears again! Later! Julia

No comments: